Friday 9 October 2015

The Voice

This is my third attempt to send this particular update. My first two were lost somewhere in the internet universe. Maybe third time lucky?
When Norma and I were dining at Signatures several days ago, I could hear a loud voice coming from a woman seated at a table for six and about three tables away from us. Not only was her voice loud, it could have shattered glass. I am surprised the wine glasses weren't humming. She also dominated the conversation at her table. I took my time mentioning this to Norma who is a bit hard of hearing as didn't want to interrupt her enjoyment of the meal. It didn't take long for her to twig to The Voice. Consequently, every time this woman opened her mouth, we would start to giggle unrestrainably. It made for a most hilarious evening. Laughter does indeed help with the digestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment